Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Second post today...


Ok, my day is off to a good start. Finished making some phone calls, got the rest of the bills paid and off to the mail girl. Sat down and finished my bunny pillow. I designed this one day while I was thinking about Spring. I reeeeaaaallly want the warmer weather to get here. To see flowers outside, and hear the birds singing. And not because they are confused when we are getting 60 degree weather one day and 30 degree weather the next lol.

I'm pleased with this little pillow. I was going to make it into a pinkeep, and I'm sure you could still use it for one if you'd like. I stuffed it with some old wool scraps and some wool snippets. A very nice feel to it. Just happy another piece is finished! I have added it to my Etsy shop if you are interested. The link is in my side bar.
I'm off to my dye pot now to dye up that antique black I was talking about in my earlier post.
I have a couple days yet to figure out what I will be making for the retreat with AAPG this weekend. We are going to cover an oatmeal box with fabric to hold our snippets. I think that will be fun, and look forward to it. Now I just need to come up with some other ideas to make. Have already informed my husband about it, and he's fine with it. Just need to make sure there is food in the house lol!

2 comments:

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Love your little bunny!! How cute is that!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.