Sunday, February 12, 2012

Such a Sweet Gift ~~

I wanted to share with you the Beautiful gift that Linda had given to each of the students and the teacher at the class this past weekend. It is a Springerle cookie that Linda made. It was wrapped so pretty and placed in a bag that she decorated. 
Linda has some wonderful molds.  Just look at the Detail in this one!   She was telling us the steps involved in making them. I for one would not have the patience. These are lemon flavored, and boy is it delicious. (I was able to sample one earlier in the week).  I wanted to share it with you before I finally break down and eat it  :).  I heard quite a few people say that they didn't want to eat theirs because it was so pretty. 

Thank you again Linda!

4 comments:

Tammy Burks said...

Really beautiful.....almost too pretty to eat....I'm sure those cookies were savored!

kelley said...

sweet cookie...

woolyredrug said...

Beautiful...
Handmade...homemade treats are always a treasure!

Julia said...

That is a sweet Valentine indeed. JB