Monday, February 6, 2012

***Important**** Hook In Hours this week and last weeks update

Hello everyone! I want to let everyone know who was planning on coming to the hook in on Thursday, that it is still on. However, due to the class that will be being taught during the day by Susan Feller, the hook in will not start until 4:30. Please make note of this if you plan on coming. We would still love to see you there if you are not attending the class.  I'm taking it and am looking forward to it!

Ok, back to last weeks hook in.  I'm totally amazed at how this group is growing!  Lots of people, lots of hooking, lots of inspiration.  Now everyone say Hello to Joanne!  She is saying Hello to you! :)






And speaking of Joanne, it was her Birthdaay this past Saturday and we celebrated with some cake. I was so hungry for it, I didn't even get a picture lol.   Here is one of Joanne's mats that she was whipping. I just love the colors!




The gals are either sitting and hooking, or up and shopping, deciding on what colors they "need".




Margo and Nancy working together to transfer a free pattern out of a magazine to do a rug.




Margo's bunny coming along nicely.




And Deb's second piece. I just love the green she is using!  Her hooking is looking Great!




Nancee started this the week prior.  Just Beautiful!!




And Beth stopped by and hooked for a little bit. We hadn't seen her in a while. This rug she says has a story behind it for her and her husband.




Linda and her rug. Sorry it was fuzzy.




and a close up of it.




Barb's rug. Sweet!



I have a feeling the next couple of days are going to fly by and Thursday's class will be here before we know it. I will be working on gathering up some of my wools to take that I think I may want to use. That is always fun. 

Hoping all of you enjoy your week!!  I'm looking forward to sharing pictures with you from the 3 day class...

4 comments:

Cathy G. said...

Hi Joanne!!!!
Kathy..... great rugs once again!! Thank-you for showing us! Have fun at the hook-in.... ! Take lots of photos if you can!!
Hugs!
Cathy G

Eszter/SubRosa said...

This technique is very interesting, I see beautiful works on your blog. Congratulations!

Julia said...

Hi Kathy and Joanne. I always enjoy visiting your rug parade. Love all the photos and that gorgeous wool makes me drool. Thanks for being such a great Grant Street reporter. Hugs. JB

weaverpat said...

All the rugs look great!
Hope you have a fun and interesting class. And take lots of pictures!

HI, Joanne!!!