Monday, November 3, 2008

This weather is crazy!

What crazy weather we have been having. Today is wonderful out there. No wonder why everyone is getting sick. Cold, hot, cold, hot. Does not help my cough at all, but I'm surviving. Not much to really talk about today, but I just felt like getting on here for a bit.
The PRHG group that I belong to on Ebay is having their 3rd Annual Snowman's Ball from Nov. 1st - Nov. 30th. I have decided to join in and add a mat that I have hooked on there. Please feel free to take a look. Just click here. You can type in prhg in your search bar on ebay and you'll see all the talent that these girls have. From hand dyed wool, to supplies, to finished pieces.
I'm almost finished the piece I'm doing for a friend and I have some ideas to make a few things for my Etsy shop. Would like to get them up before the end of the month. Will post here when I finish them.
Back to hooking! Hope you all are having a wonderful day.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well look at you - "click here" - Way to go learning all these new tricks! I'm so proud of you!

Talk with your later Cassie -

Roseanne