Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Prom pic's

Took me a while to get the camera back from Nicole. Hers broke, so she took mine to the Prom.  I was over at my mil's doing some work until it was time to go snap a few pic's of Nicole getting her hair done. As I was walking out of the house I get a text from her saying she was all done!   That was fast.  I thought she'd be in the chair for a while.  So I went over anyway, and got a couple shots of her waiting until her friend was done.


Waiting for Sam to come, and of course she is not afraid of the camera lol. 

Dad and Nicole


Me and Nicole


Still waiting for Sam and some more goofing off lol.  George was cleaning up the snowblower to put away for the season.


Sam and Nicole.  Can you tell they were going to have fun? He is a silly one  too lol.




A close up of the flowers. They used Peacock feathers in their arrangement. Love it!

Went over to the Peace Garden at the park for some pictures. Everything was in bloom.  Some people were in the parking lot and Nicole wanted to get on the bike lol.  The guy said go ahead. I'm thinking OH NO... she's in a gown.  She walked over to it, and I thought here we go!  But as she got to the bike and realized she was going to have to hike her gown up, she stopped. Whew! Only my daughter lol.  She then proceeded to sit sideways...

Nicole's Best friend Chelsey and her date TJ

They said they had a wonderful time, and I'm happy for them.  Great way to end the Senior year!  Praying God will lead their future in the way only He has planned for them....

I spent the rest of the day doing outside work of weeding everything.  Realized after I took the Prom pictures that the weeds were really bad, but I just didn't have the time.  Hey, I can only do so much.  I'm thinking one more weekend and my mil's house will be all cleaned out and ready to paint and put on the market. I did dye some black wool for my horse rug, but not sure I'm happy with it. Might have to do some more.  Maybe try some tonight.

Have a wonderful week everyone!  And just a little note......  Thursday, Linda is having a dye class taught by Joan Strausbaugh.  The hook in will be AFTER the dye class. I believe the dye class is over at 3:30.  So come on by after that and join us at the hook in! Hope to see you there.

8 comments:

moosecraft said...

Great pics! Nicole looks gorgeous in that dress... the peacock feather was a perfect accent too! Looks like a great prom day! :-)

primitivebettys said...

Nicole is beautiful! and fun-loving too! :)

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a shy girl ~ gorgeous, too :) I think she looks like her momma.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Okay, Nicole pushing the snow blower is very cute! She looks amazing...and very much like her mom! I love her dress. I hope she had a great time. Don't you just love prom?
Courtney

Julia said...

Nicole looks so beautiful in that blue classy gown. She looks like a million dollar. Thanks for posting these beautiful pictures.

Can you tell me why our kids are always taller than us?
JB

weaverpat said...

Nicole looks lovely! Hope she had a wonderful time at the prom.
Have a good week. The dye class will be fun with Joan as the teacher.

Doris said...

Nicole looks great! I know she must have had a good time. Beautiful gown!

Joanne said...

What a lovely day for the Prom! Pics looks great