Friday, October 24, 2014

Just a little bit ~

I don't have a ton of Fall items to put out. So I gathered them more in one area where I can view them from the other rooms. The kitchen.  I thought as I got older, I'd spend less time in there, but geesh, we have to eat! So someone has to do the cooking :).

Here is just a quick shot I took a little while back, and yes the lap tops on the floor are now moved lol.  


And here is a quick shot of the cross stitch piece I am working on. I am moving right along and plan on getting a lot more done today!  It's a Stacy Nash pattern called Sarah Cricks Works.  I plan on putting my name in her place.  I believe Sharon gave this to me a while back . :)  The dyed linen is from Lori Brechlin.


Have a Wonderful day dear friends~




3 comments:

Julia said...

Your Fall decor looks lovely in your kitchen and I love that cross stitch sampler.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
JB

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Your home is beautiful! Love your stitching!

moosecraft said...

Wow! Love your kitchen! It's very cozy and inviting! Sarah Cricks is progressing beautifully! Lori does a great job of dyeing the linens too! Smiles,
Sharon