Sunday, November 9, 2014

It was Wonderful

What a Wonderful month of October to celebrate my Birthday. Sorry it's over, but God willing, there will be another one Next Year to Celebrate!  Thank you to all my friends and family for making it so memorable!

I had been busy working on this stitching piece, and finally finished it last week.  I will set it aside for the complete  finishing for another time. I have other items that need to be made for a show on the weekend of Thanksgiving. It's the Little Log House in East Berlin, that runs from Black Friday through Sunday. I want to get these items done, so I can start on some Christmas gifts. I'm not stressing though. If I don't have the time OR the energy, then that's ok.  They won't get done, and I can vow to start earlier next year??  Are you laughing at me yet? I know you are...  Don't we always say that?  LOL.  Hey, it is what it is!


Have a Blessed week everyone!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Kathy, that cross stitch sampler looks great.
JB

moosecraft said...

That is some awesome looking stitching there, Kathy! Love it! Sending you lots of energy to get stuff done for the show... I plan on using Thanksgiving weekend to get stitching on gifts for this year... :-)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Love it!
I need your attitude about getting things done...lol!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Dogwood Farm said...

Beautiful work, Kathy!
xo L