Wednesday, October 1, 2014

And so it begins~~~ Happy October!!



October is here and if you have followed me at all in the past, you know that I start celebrating my Birthday early :).  Again, I will enjoy the entire month of October. Doing things for others, doing things for me, just enjoying every day!  I try and do that every day of the year, but when October hits, I just want to celebrate more !

I started this cross stitch piece last night. It was gifted to me last year from my friend Nancee. The pattern is called Bountiful Blessings. Designed by Nan Lewis of Threadwork Primitives.  Sweet design that will be made into a pillow. Am pleased with how much I got done in one night.  Will share when it is complete!


Off to sit and stitch some more while watching some tv.  Happy October to you!

5 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

You are off to a great start.
Oh, I remember how you love to celebrate.
So nice to have you blogging again.
Hugs :)
Lauren

HomeSpunPrims said...

I'm enjoying your posts Kathy! Beautiful stitching. I'm stitching too....working on some new designs for patterns. Enjoy your birthday month! Hugs, Lori

Julia said...

I like your celebrating attitude with gratitude.
Nice piece of stitchery.
Hugs,
JB

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Love your stitching and the rug!!

moosecraft said...

Happy Birthmonth to you, Kathy!!!! :-) I'm really enjoying seeing all of the beautiful projects you've been creating! Love this cross stitch too... Nan Lewis is one of my favorite designers! :-)