Monday, September 29, 2014

Punchneedle



It's been a while since I did any punch needle. Feels good to be able to work on something for myself.  Took Saturday to just do nothing. No running around, just stayed in. Jump started the day by getting my chores done early and then went up to my wool room and got out the pattern "box".  Let's just say I can't close the lid lol.

I picked out this pattern by Lori Brechlin of Notforgotten Farm.  It's called Colonial Hill Farm. Felt good to sit and punch for several hours.  Sunday I had some grocery shopping to do and then finished punching this piece later in the day.  Today I decided to finish it into a pillow, backed with cotton and used a wool strip on the edge and whip stitched that on. Stuffed it with snippets from my rugs.

I'm not sure if I want to do another punch or start a cross stitch piece next!  Will have to see what tomorrow brings~~

I hope everyone's week is off to an Awesome start!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Cute pattern.
Hugs,
JB