Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weekend ~



Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. I believe the weather will be wonderful again today. I'm just getting myself together for Linda to pick me up to go to Woolwrights in Lancaster. It's going to be a Great day! Not sure how many pic's I will be able to take, but I'll get  some to share with you all !!

Have fun with the contest over on PrimitiveHandmadesMercantile. I hope you all are putting the letters together and submitting your answer to win the Gorgeous prizes this month by the talented artists :).
I finished my last item yesterday and added it last night before heading to bed.  Took me literally all day to finish them up.

Thank you everyone for your kind comments on my antique rug. It puts a smile on my face every time I walk into the bedroom now. Makes me want to keep putting more on the walls!  Enjoy your weekend....

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hi Kathy, no wonder you have a big smile on your face every time you enter your bedroom. It looks terrific. Happy St Patrick Day.

Looking forward to seeing your pics. Hugs, JB