Monday, October 3, 2011

What I've been doing

Lots of relaxing, and getting into the stitching. I have had this Stacy Nash pattern for a little while now and really wanted to get it done before the month is over. I have a feeling I will regret not cutting my fabric bigger. I know it will fit on here, but with not much to spare. Lesson learned.....  I may adapt the pattern, we'll see.
But it's been really enjoyable sitting in my chair, all cosy with the gas fireplace on.  Yes, it's been that chilly! Of course I had to tease my husband how hot it was in the house after he agreed that I could turn it on. Even Nicole was thankful when she came home last night.  When she walked through the front door, all I heard was a "Yesssss"...


Another thing that I have wanted to do for some time was work on my PictureTrail site (just trying to find the one that I like most to sell my items). So I worked on that today, and have even put an album in there with some things that I am selling.  I have a link on the side bar, but you can click Here too.  Thank you  in advance if you decide to take a look. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and you you'd like to buy it, please feel free to email me. I'll get back to you right away. 

Tomorrow I will be heading out to have my picture taken for my drivers license.  That time really flew by! And then I will stop at the shop to see Linda for a little bit. I ordered a pattern for myself for my Birthday, and it is in. I'm looking forward to sharing that with you too. It is going to be a Winter project for sure!

Not too much to share today..  Will see what I get into tomorrow.  I am envious of the ones who still have warm weather. Enjoy it while you can.. 

Hope everyone had a great day ~~~~


5 comments:

The Eveningstitcher said...

Love your picturetrail, Kathy! I have an account, but could never figure out how to post pictures. I loved reading your birthday post! It looks like you had such a wonderful day. I have been in the mood to stitch myself. I love Stacy Nash's designs. Have a wonderful night!

Julia said...

Kathy, It's so nice to see you relax. You've been on the go a lot lately. I love your stitched pattern and just to think how comforting it is to sit in a cosy chair by the fire stitching away makes me want to do the same.

I lit the old wooden stove too today just to chase the cool and humid air away. Have a great evening. JB

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kathy ~
I had to break down and turn on the furnace over the weekend. Boo hoo! By Thursday we are supposed to be near 70 again. YEAH!!!
Birthday hugs :)
Lauren

moosecraft said...

Stitching looks great! Relaxing for your celebrations is the way to go... such a peaceful time of year to do it too! We gave in and put the furnace on "to take the chill off the house" last night too...nice!

weaverpat said...

Glad you had a relaxing weekend. Cute stitchery piece!
We started our woodstove and it's so nice to have that little bit of heat on these chilly evenings. Supposed to get warmer as the week goes on. Horay!