Saturday, October 22, 2011

More rugs from the Biennial in Lancaster, Pa

Ready for some more inspiration?  I have to say that I did not get every rug that was on display. So I apologize if you read my blog and your rug is not on here. I did my best. It was quite crowded that day, and I was bumping butts with a lot of people trying to take pictures too. I kept saying I'd remember to go back and finish, but I never did.  So enjoy the rest of the show....






































And I meant it when I said I saw some other blogging friends. Joanne was able to snap this for me.  Lauren of Rugs and Pugs and me..

Catching up today on some cleaning, and playing games on the computer.  Stopped for a while so I could finish off the cross stitch piece I did by Stacy Nash. It was designed to be a sewing roll, but I made it into a pillow.  I'll snap a picture of that later and share it with you tomorrow. 

Hope everyone starts hooking or picks up an unfinished project and gets creative this weekend. You've certainly had lots to be inspired by!!

7 comments:

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Beautiful rugs!!fic

Julia said...

Kathy, I'm so envious... You got to see lots of blogger friend and all those rugs and that beautiful wool. What a great show this was. I can't get enough. I love looking at all the pictures. I so wish that I could have been there. Thanks for sharing some pictures with us. So glad that you had a great time. JB

annie said...

Wow those are all just fabulous! Such wonderful colors, and patterns!

moosecraft said...

Thanks for takin gpic and sharing. Those of us that couldn't make the show really appreciate it! The game board rug with the "Grow Olde With Me...." verse has my interest! I am going to find the pattern and hook it! :-) I do like the way the one person hooked Maria's halloween rug with the characters as shadows! Very clever! Looking forward to seeing your finished SN pice! :-)

acorn hollow said...

what amazing rugs and fiends. So much inspiration in one area.
Cathy

patijane's primitives said...

What beautiful rugs to see, Kathy! Looks like it was an awesome show! I do like the shadow version of Maria's halloween rug. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing!!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kathy ~
SO GOOD to see you and chat for a bit!
The rugs were wonderful, weren't they?
Hugs :)
Lauren