Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm such a fibber

Yep, a big ol' fat fibber here. I said I would have pictures from what I did last Thursday before the weekend was out. Nope! Never took anything out of my bag to take pictures. Was such a beautiful weekend weather wise, that I did other things. Dyed some wool and did a bunch of cleaning. I also worked on getting together a Fall swap package that needs to be mailed this week. Then I helped my husband with his truck. He was bleeding his brakes. Last week he was driving to go to Lowes and went to go around someone. When he put the brakes on, his foot went to the floor. Can you imagine?? He used the emergency brake. And that's how he got home, but using that. Me? I would have called the tow truck!

Soooooo, pictures will have to wait till later in the week I guess. Wishing everyone has a Blessed week!

6 comments:

weaverpat said...

Hi Kathy,
I guess I can excuse your 'fibbing' this time, but get some pictures on here soon! Next time I won't be so easy on you!!!
I was reading the part about your husband and he was bleeding..and I thought, OH NO- what happened!!! The I read the next two words- his brakes! And I had to laugh at myself for jumping to the worst case senario! Glad the brakes are doing the bleeding and not him!

primitivebettys said...

I'm glad your husband got home safely. A tow truck would have been a good idea. Me though? I probably would have hit someone! OUCH!

Glad you had a nice weekend!

Smiles,

Betty

Doris said...

Hi Kathy - glad George made it OK that can be very dangerous. Where are the pictures??? Get on the ball!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kathy ~ Pictures? Pictures! We want pictures. (No, I wasn't a cheerleader in high school!) I just love to see what others are working on. It inspires me!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Joanne said...

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap... guess i may have to make an appearance every Thursday just to get to see what you are working on! And about that camera - I KNOW you KNOW how to use it!

Beth said...

Your a working woman now!! You dont have as much time as you used too!! Miss you and hope to see you on thursday at the hook in!