Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A New President

Today is a day that will be remembered for generations to come. Congratulations to our new President. Even though I did not vote for him, I wish him all the best. It didn't matter who won this election. Whoever it was going to be was going to have a lot to deal with. He will need our prayers daily to lead our country. And it is going to take time... lots of time.
That is what is so wonderful about the USA. We all have a voice, and we all have a choice. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!
I was busy today helping my mil, and didn't get a chance to see any of it on t.v. But....with the media, I'm sure I'll see lots of it for days to come. I'm curious to hear what he has planned for us and how he plans to implement it.
Hope everyone takes time today to be thankful, and to reflect on how great our nation truly is...

No comments: