Monday, December 30, 2013

A New Year ahead ~~





Wow! Another year is about to unfold. What will it hold for me, my family and friends? I have noooo idea, but it certainly will  be fun to watch!  Will there be changes for us all?  I sure hope so. Big ones, little ones, it doesn't matter. As long as it's a step forward. One day at a time.....and when there is an obstacle in our way, let us not allow it to hold us back. Keep pushing ahead!!

I'm welcoming 2014 with open arms, and I hope you do the same :)  Live every day (to the fullest), Love every day...(even when it's hard), and Learn every day...(your mind will thank you) ~~~

Wishing you All a Very Happy and Healthy New Year!



8 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Olga Bogoroditskaya said...

Happy New Year!

moosecraft said...

A very Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your family, Kathy! Almost time for the Lancsater Hook-In! :-)

moosecraft said...

Lancaster... sorry... I'm one cup (of coffee) short of being literate this morning... sheesh! lol!

Beehive Needleworks said...

Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy New Year!!

Jake said...

Happy New Year to you and George! I hope it brings the best of everything and lots of joy!! xlxlxlx

Julia said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Kathy. Wishing you all the best for 2014.
Hugs,
JB

Julia said...

Hi Kathy, I was so pleased to read a comment from you. I sure miss you and your gang of hookers. I hope that you are all doing well in this cold winter. Thanks for coming by.

Warm hugs,
JB